1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text or information files that are stored on your computer or mobile device (e.g., a smart phone or tablet) when you visit the Site. A cookie usually contains the name of the website/application from which the cookie originated, the duration of the cookie (i.e., how long the cookie will remain on your device) and a value, which usually takes the form of a randomly generated unique number.
The Site can read and write cookie files, allowing it to recognize you and remember important information that will then facilitate your use of the Site (for example, by remembering your preference settings).
3. What types of cookies do we use?
We use persistent cookies, session cookies, as well as internal and third-party cookies.
- Persistent cookies are used to save your login data and remember your settings the next time you log into the Site. They are stored as files on your computer and remain there when you close your browser. The cookie can be read by the Site that created it the next time you visit the Site.
- Session cookies are used to enable certain features of the Site and our services in order to better understand your browsing activity on the Site and track aggregate use and how internet traffic is routed. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser. In general, they store an anonymous session identifier on your computer so that you can browse an internal site or application (for example) without having to log in to each page.
- Internal cookies are our own cookies; those we use to improve your experience. No third party has access to the information we collect through our own cookies.
- Third-party cookies are placed on the Site by other websites to provide their services. Advertising cookies are one example. Third parties install this type of cookie on your device on our behalf when you visit our Site, allowing them to deliver their services. More information about these cookies can be found in the privacy policies of these third parties.
3.1 Essential cookies
Essential cookies are internal cookies that are considered strictly necessary for the operation of our Site and the use of its services and features. Without these cookies, the Site will be less convenient to use, and we may be unable to provide certain services or features of the Site that you request.
Our Site also uses technical cookies to remember your choices, such as your user name, chosen language or location, in order to personalize your experience.
|Who place the cookie?
|Local user cookies:
pll_language installs a cookie used to remember some of your specific local choices such as language preferences.
These cookies are necessary for the operation of our Site, improve the on-line experience, and are considered non-intrusive cookies for the purposes of Personal Data protection. Therefore, their use does not require your consent.
3.2 Les cookies d’analyse
The Site may also use Google Analytics cookies. These third-party cookies collect information about how you use and navigate our Site. For example, these cookies will keep track of the most visited pages, IP addresses, browser types, internet service providers,
referring/exit pages, operating systems, date/time stamps, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track browsing habits on the Site, and gather demographic information about our user base.
Our Site uses the following analytical cookies:
|Who place the cookie ?
|Persistent and Session ID Cookie
|Google Analytics cookies:
Google Analytics cookies work together to provide us with information about how visitors use our digital media. They make it possible to distinguish visitors by assigning a unique random number.
To refuse to be tracked by Google Analytics cookies on all websites you visit, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
To accept or refuse to be tracked on our website only, please click on the Cookie Management Tool banner that displays when you first visit, or on the icon at the bottom left-hand side of your screen.
4. For how long are cookies stored?
Cookies will be kept for a maximum period after being placed on the user’s device, in accordance with applicable law.
5. How can I control cookies on the site?
Apart from essential cookies, the cookies described above will be installed on your computer only with your express consent.
Please state your choices by using the Cookie Installation Tool, also accessible at the bottom left-hand side of the Site page, to consent (and therefore enable) or disable non-essential cookies on our Site.
Please note that depending on which cookies you enable or disable, you may be unable to log in to your account, view certain content or use other features of the Site. You may notice that certain parts of our Site do not work at all or behave unexpectedly.
If you use different devices to access our Site (e.g., your computer, smart phone or tablet) please ensure that each browser on each device is appropriately adjusted to reflect your cookie preferences.
6. How can you contact us?